Our next spotlight of upcoming Matrix features are for CMA’s.
- A new optional page will be available that displays your subject and comparables together on a map.
- You will have the option to add up to 5 of your own custom PDF pages (up to 250K in size each) to your CMA. This is especially helpful if you have your own marketing or statistics you want to incorporate directly into the CMA.
CMA Map Page
- On the “Pages” tab of the CMA Wizard, select the “CMA MAP Layout” page under the new Page category “Map.”
- This activates the new “Map” tab of the CMA Wizard. Click here for an example of what this preview screen looks like.
- Click here for an example of the final Map page in your CMA pdf report.
CMA Custom Pages
On the “Pages” tab of the CMA Wizard, click the “Upload Custom Pages” link (below the list of Available Pages).
Upload your pages, give them descriptions, and put them in your desired order. Click the Save button, and you’re ready to add them to your CMA!