NorthstarMLS is excited to launch Remine, the latest core service that is part of your MLS subscription. Remine combines data on property and people to help you more effectively target your prospect marketing.
Get Started Now!
From the Matrix Home tab drop-down menu, or in the “External Links” box on the Matrix Home screen, click the “Remine” Remine will open in a new browser tab. You can also bookmark the direct link https://northstarmls.remine.com.
How Does Remine Work?
- Start with this 3-minute Remine overview video. For many, this will be enough to get started and exploring the program.
- When you open Remine, click through all the pop-ups that show you how to use each section of the program. At any time, click “Tutorial & Help” (bottom right of the Remine screen) to go through the walkthroughs and tutorial.
- Come to one of our in-person demos around the metro the week of Feb 12 (check the News box on the Matrix Home screen for the schedule and sign-ups) or, in the St. Cloud or Greater Lakes Area, sign up for one of the live webinars the week of Feb 19 (also detailed in the Matrix News box). More live webinars will be added soon for all NorthstarMLS subscribers if you can’t make it to a live event.
- Request a 1-on-1 online demo from a Remine success coach. In Remine, click the drop down menu (with your name) in the upper right corner. Select “Request a Demo” and follow the prompts.
What is Included with Remine as a NorthstarMLS Core Service?
The Remine “Starter” level, available to you at no extra charge as part of your NorthstarMLS core service, contains most of the Remine functionality. There are several extra data visualizations and expansions to the number of properties and people you can track, available with an additional cost subscription. For subscription details, click the drop-down menu (with your name on it) in the upper right corner of Remine and select “Subscriptions.”
- Predictive Analytics: Know when clients are most likely to buy or sell property
- Opportunity on a Map: Visualize dozens of data layers to help you extract new deals
- Track People and Property with Timely Alerts: Keep a pulse on properties, neighborhoods, and people including changes in sell score, MLS activity, occupancy, deeds and more
- Simple Map-Based Search: Sort opportunities by propensity to sell, value, equity, mortgage information, ownership time and more
- Contact Information: Purchase household contact information of owners, absentee-owners, and non-owner occupants (18 and older)
- Score your Contacts: Upload your own contacts and score them based on their real estate and propensity to sell
If you have any questions, contact our help desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-251-5456 (1-877-251-5455 toll free), M-F, 8:00 to 5:00.