NorthstarMLS is pleased to announce the release of its latest core service, ListTrac. (For details, view the ListTrac Product Reference and FAQ.)
To access ListTrac, click the ListTrac icon/link in the External Links box here on the Matrix Home screen. Or, select ListTrac from the Home tab drop-down menu.
Use ListTrac to see where your listings are being viewed most–such as IDX sites, third party websites, mobile apps, etc. Benefits include:
- Provides an understanding of the activity (or lack of activity) on your listings compared to similar listings. This information can be used to determine if you may need to discuss price changes or other updates to the property.
- Gives you a better understanding of the impact of price changes or other updates to the listing by seeing how listing views change over time.
- Allows you to provide feedback to your clients on how their listing is performing online, including a Sellers Report that you can choose to send to the seller.
While ListTrac is not yet comprehensive of all activity on all sites where your listings may be located, they are working to continually add more sites.
- Most IDX sites are included and are all grouped together for a single metric.
- If your brokerage is opted in to the Zillow data feed, Zillow will be included in your metrics. If your brokerage has its own data feed to Zillow separate from NorthstarMLS, your broker needs to contact Zillow if they want their Zillow metrics included.
- Realtor.com is not included, though there are efforts by NorthstarMLS and other MLS’s across the country to get them to participate.
- Metrics for Matrix and the Matrix client portals are not included. However, they will be added later this Fall when we release the newest version of Matrix that accommodates ListTrac metrics.