For those of you signed up for RatePlug (a NorthstarMLS core service), we are pleased to announce a new feature—the RatePlug Agent Dashboard. To access your agent dashboard, click the RatePlug link in the External Links box here on the home screen, from the Home tab drop-down menu, or the link at the bottom of this announcement. (If you are not signed up for RatePlug, the link will take you to information on how you can do so at no additional charge.)
This new RatePlug Agent Dashboard includes:
- FHA, VA, USDA, eligibility of your listings as determined by data from government agencies (such as HUD), local assessors, banks, lenders and CoreLogic (public records database company and provide of Realist and Matrix).
- Of currently Active NSMLS listings, 62% are FHA eligible, 37% USDA eligible, and 78% VA Loan Limit eligible—find out which of your listings qualify.
- Increase your productivity by presenting property specific monthly cost to own with PITI and HOA calculated. Show them what they can afford and avoid what they cannot.
- Shorten the time from contact to contract to close, by connecting your trusted loan officers and buyers. Because it’s not just the price of the home that matters, it’s the monthly payment.
- Create co-branded property flyers on-the-fly with customized financing options
- Check out this screenshot from the Dashboard that shows you how to request a flier, post your listing with mortgage affordability to social media, and check eligibility for FHA, VA, etc.
Click Here to get started at no additional cost (included with your NorthstarMLS subscription).
Need help with your Agent Dashboard or getting started with RatePlug? Contact RatePlug support at 1-877-710-0808, or fill out their online contact form.