Back Door to Instanet Forms
Do you know that you can get into Instanet Forms even if NorthstarMLS Matrix is unavailable? You have your own password into Instanet separate from NorthstarMLS. The key is to find out what that password is and have it available when you need it.
1. Open Instanet from the link in Matrix.
2. If you are on Instanet Lite (blue icons), switch over to Pro (orange icons) by clicking the orange Pro icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
3. Click the Settings tab.
4. Click the blue “Continue” button under “My Preferences” in the upper left portion of the screen.
5. Click the “Password Management” link on the left side of the screen.
6. Click the link “If you do not know your TransactionDesk password, please click here to have us send the password to your email address on record.” (Note that on this screen you can change your password to whatever you want. When you get your password, we recommend that you do this to make it memorable for when you need it.)
7. An email will automatically go to your email address (that you have on record with NorthstarMLS) with your password.
After receiving your password by email, here is how to log on to Instanet outside of Matrix:
1. Go to the website http://www.instanetsolutions.com/.
2. There is a “Customer Login” section in the upper right of the screen. Select “Minnesota Association of Realtors” from the drop-down list. It’s important that you select the Minnesota Association, NOT NorthstarMLS.
3. Enter your first name and last name (as they appear in the Matrix agent roster) and the password you received by email.
4. Click the Login button, and you are in Instanet, ready to go!
Click here for the PDF version of this tip.