Privacy and Blog Guidelines
NorthstarMLS reserves the right(s) to remove any comment, post, entry, or tag in violation of the rules below and in accordance with state and federal law.
- Comments should be related to the original post/entry or of general interest to the NorthstarMLS community.
- Comments may not be in all capital-case or use excessive capital-case.
- Comments may not use abusive or foul language.
- Comments may not include ad hominem attacks, i.e. “insulting or belittling one’s opponent in order to invalidate his or her argument”.
- Comments may not contain racist, sexist, homophobic and other slurs.
- Comments may not be solely solicitations and/or advertising for personal/commercial blogs, websites or pages.
- Comments may not contain content that may infringe on the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations.
- Comments may not suggest or encourage illegal activity.
The opinions expressed on this blog are the opinions of the individual authors and should not be construed as reflecting the opinions of NorthstarMLS, its employees or its Subscribers.