NorthstarMLS has revised the definition of what are considered Manufactured Homes on NorthstarMLS. For a complete definition, please refer to this document available on NorthstarMLS.com in Resources>Training Library>Add/Edit.
- Primary, original structure built entirely in the factory and constructed to HUD codes.
- Does not include modular homes built to local codes.
- Built on a non-removable steel chassis (should be visible underneath).
- Transported to the building site on their own wheels (may or may not be removed upon installation). Multi-part manufactured units (such as with double-wide) joined at their destination.
- Must be permanently attached to the land.
If you have any listings that meet this definition, please ensure the “Manufactured Home” field reflects “Yes” regardless of the presence of a HUD ID tag.