We released some great enhancements that we hope will improve your Add/Edit experience – take a look below:
- Preferences: We are very excited to announce our new Preferences section! At the top right of the Add/Edit home screen, click the small triangle to the right of your name, and select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu. We plan to further build this section, but here are the preferences you can set now:
- Card or List View: Card View is the system default, but do you prefer the List View? Here is where you can switch it so you will always see the List View each time you log in.
- Agent ID or Name: Agent ID is the system default display on listing cards and the list view, but you can change it to Agent Name.
- Listing Type: Choose which property types(s) you want to view/search by default.
- Listing Status: Active, Coming Soon, Sold, etc. Choose one or more as your default for view/search.
- Timeframe: How far back do you want to go on listings displayed when you open Add/Edit? Options are Last 30 Days, 90 Days, 6 Months, 12 months or Any Time.
- Sort: How do you want listings sorted by default? Choose from MLS#, Agent, Status, Address, Price, List Date, Expiration Date or Recently Edited. You can also set your preference for Ascending or Descending order.
- Filters: Do you have any default filter(s) you want placed on the listings displayed when logged in? For example, maybe you only want to see listings from your own office or for a particular city. Set as many default filters as you wish.
- Autopop County: If you frequently auto-pop your listings from the same County, you may set that here as your default.
- Autopop Search Type: Set your auto-pop default search to Address, Owner Name or Parcel ID.
- Front End of Choice: For those of you who want to add the optional Paragon front-end MLS (either in addition to or in place of Matrix), here is where you make that selection.
- Saved Search: You can now save your searches in Add/Edit! On the Home screen, after adding all your criteria to the search bar, click the small triangle on the right side of the search bar. In the pop-up window, type in the name of your Search and click the “Save” button. That search will now be available for you to quickly run anytime from that same triangle drop-down menu at the right of the search bar.
- Auto-pop Enhancements: auto-popping from the public records works just as it did before, but with these improvements:
- No longer need to enter the State. Just start typing the County name and select it as soon as you see it pop-up (no lengthy drop-down list!)
- In the auto-pop search results, when there are no more than a few, we now include a photo–the most recent MLS photo if available, otherwise the latest Google Street View.
- Click the plus sign (+) on the search result you want to use, and the input screen opens with your pubic records data auto-filled.
- Various Interface Improvements: Throughout Add/Edit, you will find a variety of minor improvements. Everything from redesigned buttons/icons, better organization of search filters and home screen menu items, and combining Feedback and Help Requests into a single icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Thank you for your patience with the Tuesday night downtime, and we hope you enjoy the enhancements! As always, if you have questions, contact our Help Desk at email@example.com or 651-251-5456 (1-877-251-5455 toll free). Our business hours are M-F, 8:00 to 5:00.