NorthstarMLS Policies Return to Normal Effective July 1st
NorthstarMLS made two temporary policy changes to support agents and their clients during the first months of the COVID-19 pandemic. As businesses are adjusting and State restrictions loosening, those temporary policies will expire effective July 1st as follows:
- SHOWINGS IN ACTIVE STATUS
- Current temporary policy until July 1st: Showings may be suspended for any listing in Active Status as long as this is disclosed in the Public Remarks.
- Return to regular policy effective July 1st: All Active status listings must be available for showings within 24 hours. If a property will be unavailable for showing for 24 hours or longer, it must be placed in Temporarily Not Available for Showing (TNAS) Status (or Pending if offer accepted and no longer showing).
- COMING SOON STATUS MAXIMUM LENGTH
- Current temporary policy until July 1st: A listing may be placed in Coming Soon Status for up to 60 days.
- Return to regular policy effective July 1st: A listing may be placed in Coming Soon Status for up to 21 days.
- Transition: Any listing placed in Coming Soon Status before July 1st for more than 21 days will be allowed to stay in Coming Soon Status for the full length of time that you set. This will allow you to keep commitments made to your clients before the July 1st policy change.
We hope these temporary policy changes were helpful as you navigated new ways of doing business during the stay-at-home orders and ongoing health precautions.
If you need a refresher on Coming Soon Status, we have a resource section available on our website, including a quick chart that spells out the differences among Active, TNAS, Withheld and Coming Soon statuses.
Questions? Contact our Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-251-5456 (1-877-251-5455). We are available M-F, 8:00 to 5:00.