How to Post Your Listings to Facebook
As you may have noticed, the NorthstarMLS "Share My Listings Widget" is no longer able to post your listings to your Facebook business page because of recent changes made by Facebook. The Widget is an older program given to us years ago by another MLS and is no longer supported. It will continue to work for sharing your listings to other social media (such as Twitter). Until we can find an alternative, we have other ways available for you to share your listings on Facebook.
- Matrix has a "Share" button that you can click to retrieve a link to your listing to post on Facebook. Here is a link to a demo of these steps:
- Click the "My Matrix" tab and select "My Listings."
- From the display drop-down, select "All Active and Coming Soon Listings."
- Click the checkbox next to the listing you want to share.
- Click the "Share" button. Copy the link from the pop-up window.
- Paste the link into your Facebook business page.
- Homesnap mobile app: Tap the "Me" icon on the bottom right, then select "My Listings." Tap the listing you want to share, then select "Share This Listing." Select "Facebook" and follow the prompts.
- Homespotter mobile app: Select "My Listings" from the main menu. Tap to open the listing you want to share. Tap the Share icon on the bottom left of the screen. Select "Facebook" and follow the prompts.