Data Field Enhancements
We are adding options to existing fields on NorthstarMLS. Below is a list. These changes will be available in Add/Edit starting Wednesday morning, August 15. They will be available in Matrix search/displays and on the listing input forms in Instanet Thursday morning, August 16. (The changes will not be reflected in WEBForms because of the upcoming discontinuation of that application on October 1.)
- Lake/Waterfront: Organized all Lake/Waterfront fields under a new Lake/Waterfront section.
- Lake Bottom: Added Excellent Sand. Separated “Weeds/Reeds” into two separate options. Definitions: “Sand” is a sand bottom (not soft and mucky) and may have weeds or reeds in addition to the sand. “Excellent Sand” is a top of the line pristine beach with few or no weeds.
- Outbuildings: Moved Outbuildings out of the Farm section and into the general Optional Property Information section. Added Boat House, Bunk House and Guest House. Changed “Pole Barn” to “Pole Building”.
- Association Fee Includes: added Dock and Beach Access
- Exterior: added Log Siding
- Basement: added Partial Finished, Drainage System, and Insulating Concrete Forms
- Zoning: added Lot and Shoreline
- Sewer: added Mound, Holding Tanks and Tank with Drainage Field
- Water: added 4-Inch Submersible, Drilled and Sand Point
- Fireplace Characteristics: added Brick, Stone, Freestanding and 2-sided
- Road Frontage: added Township.
- Amenities-Shared: added Dock and Beach
- Farm Type: added Tree
- Topography: added High Ground