New & Improved Data Fields
The final piece of our Add/Edit system (listing input and search) is coming the week of November 5. Included with that release will be new data fields and new options under existing fields. Many of these are to accommodate our SEMR MLS merger and improve our own system.
Please take a few moments to check out our detailed list of MLS field changes.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Additional Square Footage fields: Total Above Ground, Total Main Floor, Total Below Ground and Total Square Footage fields. Each of these fields combine both finished and unfinished square footage to reflect the full potential of the home.
- Commercial Leases: NorthstarMLS will accept For Lease properties in the Commercial/Mixed Use property type.
- Rental Licenses: You can indicate whether the property you are selling has a license to be rented and if so, what type. This has become increasingly important in greater Minnesota, especially resort areas and the communities around Mayo.
- More Amenities: Options to identify more amenities, such as Broadband availability, Cable, Master Bedroom Walk-In Closet, Wet Bar, Kitchen Center Island, Water Filtration System and more.
- Farm Details: We are adding 35 new fields to the Farm property type to better describe the information buyers need to know. We are also accepting Farm Land without a house to be entered into the Farm property type.
- Coming Soon Status: Unrelated to the SEMR merger, this new status will be available November 14 and allow you to expose listings on the MLS in advance of being ready to go on market and be shown. Watch for more details in the next week!
Don’t forget to check out all the changes in our comprehensive list.