WARNING: Be on the lookout for spoofed (fake) Authentisign final document emails that may include links to a bad URL.
Use the following tips to help you and your clients identify REAL Authentisign Final Document emails.
- If an Authentisign final document email doesn’t seem legitimate, or you were not expecting this email do not open the links provided. Contact the sender immediately if you have any doubts
- Be aware of the “from” email address: Authentisign emails will always come from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be aware of the “from” domain (Should always be @authentisign.com); some scams use a domain with very similar spelling. Also check for spelling/grammar mistakes.
- All links should point to https://app.authentisign.com. You can check this by hovering your mouse over the link to see where it leads.
- Authentisign will never ask you for any personal information; DO NOT provide your login information or passwords.