Rules Roundup: Photos Required
Property Photo Required
Property photos enhance the value of your listing to potential buyers, other agents and the abundance of websites that will display your listing. Photos are required for ALL listings except: Lots and Land, Under Construction, To Built/Floor Plan and Models. Ideally a photo will be added at the time of entry, but NorthstarMLS rules allow two business days in the event that is not possible. Photos are required regardless of the listing status (even if the listing is cancelled, goes pending, or the status is TNAS).
Reminders about your photos:
- No text (regardless of message) allowed.
- Do not copy photos from the listing of another participant without permission.
- The photo may not be digitally altered so that it no longer accurately reflects the property.
- The photo must be appropriate — nothing of obscene nature. Nothing that you wouldn’t post on your own professional real estate website.
- No broker/agent/builder signs or promotion allowed.