If you haven’t tried the NorthstarMLS app or simply stopped using it, you’re going to want to try the new HomeSpotter! HomeSpotter is the creator of the NorthstarMLS mobile app, and soon we will retire that app to move onto their new platform, simply called HomeSpotter. This new app will provide you with all the information you had in the NorthstarMLS app, but with even more great features and on a faster and more reliable platform.
How is the HomeSpotter app different than the NorthstarMLS app?
Based on agent feedback, the HomeSpotter app is re-designed from the ground up to be faster and more reliable using HomeSpotter’s latest technology. While some of the features you’ve come to rely on will stick around, a lot has improved.
- The app is all around faster and more reliable.
- Access property history and listing highlights quickly from the listing details.
- Improved access to supplements- email them right from the app to your clients.
- See a map, street view, and property boundaries for the listing.
- Access Transaction Desk (Instanet).
- Edit listings and upload photos – coming soon!
How do you get started?
You can download HomeSpotter here or search “HomeSpotter” the App Store for iOS and Google Play store for Android for the free mobile app. Sign in with your NorthstarMLS credentials to get started and access agent only information.
HomeSpotter holds free webinars every Wednesday and Friday for Agents.
Sign up here.
See it in action! Check out a short video here!