Homesnap, one of NorthstarMLS’s mobile solutions, recently released several search enhancements for its mobile app.
- Homesnap now tallies local listings and uses clusters to show you how many homes are for sale in an area. You can see individual listings by tapping on a cluster circle or zooming in.
- The main map in Homesnap now shows property lines – you don’t have to click into the individual listings to view property boundaries.
- The list view of homes in Homesnap is now more dynamic. Swipe right on a home’s main image to message, share or favorite it, or swipe left to scroll through all available photos.
- It’s now even easier to look at local schools in the map view or through the search function. Then you can narrow your home searches to a particular school attendance zone and filter further by home-specific details.
- Search for open houses scheduled in the area you’re interested in. They will appear on the map view as purple pins with an orange dot. To see them, click “Filter,” then change the status to “Agent Open” and select a date.
The video below highlights these enhancements:
Homesnap Archive Want to check out older Homesnap content? Click here to view the archive of previous Homesnap news, articles and other content on the NorthstarMLS Blog & Archive.
To compare the features of the Homesnap Pro, NorthstarMLS Mobile (powered by Homespotter) and Matrix Mobile to see which one might be more beneficial to your real estate business, check out our handy NorthstarMLS Mobile Comparison Chart.
Search Tap Download
If you’re not already using Homesnap, head over to the App Store or Google Play on your mobile device and download it.