REMINDER: ShowingTime Webinars Are Underway!
We’ve seen a great response to our online ShowingTime webinars that started on April 13. So far, there’s been over 1,300 agents/appraisers and over 350 office staff that have attended a live webinar — over 400 agents/appraisers and over 70 are signed up for upcoming webinars. If you’re already registered, don’t forget to mark your calendar. Sessions are underway now and continue through mid May.
Don’t get left behind! If you haven’t had a chance to sign up, please click one of the large red links below to register. ShowingTime is scheduled to launch May 3rd replacing the BookAShowing system (BAS was purchased by ShowingTime last fall). During the online sessions, you’ll hear about ShowingTime’s mobile app, customizable feedback, online scheduling and more. Plus, we’ll tell you how to contact Support and other important details that will help you with the transition from BookAShowing to ShowingTime.
You’ll also learn how to:
- Schedule appointments, update instructions, & manage feedback; all through the Mobile App
- Sync appointments automatically to personal calendars
- Schedule appointments online in the MLS and mobile app
- Use ShowingCart to schedule unique buyer’s tours
- Manage feedback and customize unlimited feedback templates
- Have mobile notifications to alert sellers when they can return home after a showing
NOTE: Click on the appropriate webinar session to get signed up — if you’re a broker/agent/appraiser click on the “Agent Webinar”; if you’re office staff click on “Office Staff Webinar”. A new tab will open in your browser window. Pick a date/time that works for your schedule from the drop down list. You’ll receive an email confirmation once you register.
Don’t have time to attend a live training webinar? Watch a prerecorded training webinar on your own time — Click here to watch.
Click here for previous ShowingTime news that you or someone in your office may have missed.