The “Me” tab in the Homesnap Pro mobile app makes it easy to quickly edit your personal information, upload and change your profile picture and manage your Homesnap Pro settings. Plus much more! When you tap the “Me” tab, here’s what you’ll see:
- option to upload or change your profile picture and wallpaper
- quick link to invite your clients to Homesnap Pro
- control your settings — name, email, phone, etc.
- view the archive of “Snaps” that you’ve taken
- view list of your clients
- view your recently viewed homes
- view other agents in your office
- link to the Homesnap Pro help & feedback center
- And more!
The video below shows how to navigate through your profile in Homesnap Pro.
Don’t be left behind!
If you haven’t already, join your colleagues and discover how Homesnap Pro can help you stay connected on the go to the MLS, your colleagues and clients. Over 6,900 NorthstarMLS subscribers have downloaded the app since we introduced it last April. It’s free, so download the Homesnap Pro app for your smartphone and claim your profile today!
Homesnap Archive Want to check out older Homesnap content? Click here to view the archive of previous Homesnap news, articles and other content on the NorthstarMLS Blog & Archive.
To compare the features of Homesnap Pro, the NorthstarMLS Mobile (powered by Homespotter) and Matrix Mobile to see which one might be more beneficial to your real estate business, check out our handy NorthstarMLS Mobile Comparison Chart.