Tip of the Week for 1/25
Tip of the Week – Searching Minneapolis Communities
Searching for a specific community in Minneapolis? With the recent addition of the Minneapolis Community search box in Matrix, locating a specific Minneapolis community is easier and more efficient. Communities are groups of neighborhoods as designated by the City of Minneapolis.
Minneapolis Community Search Box
- Start by running a Single-Family General search in Matrix (or you can add it yourself to any other search screen) — the Minneapolis Community search box will be on the far right side of the page, under the List/Sold Price search boxes
- Scroll through the list of available Minneapolis Communities — there are 11 defined communities available
- If you’re not sure which one to select from the list, click on the Help ? icon (circled in red, as seen in the screen shot below)
- A new window will open, which includes a link to the Minneapolis Communities Map, which outlines each Minneapolis Community available
- Click here to view the Minneapolis Communities Map
Submit Your Own Tip! Do you have a question that you would like to see featured a Tip of the Week? Or maybe you have your own tip you would like to share with other NorthstarMLS users. Send your question or idea to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will use one submission each month and the winner will receive a $30 Caribou Coffee gift card!
Tips Archive Want to check out older Tip of the Week topics? Click here to view an archive of previous Tip of the Week entries.