NorthstarMLS Matrix 6.7 is Live!
New Matrix Enhancements!
As previewed here over the past month, version 6.7 of NorthstarMLS Matrix featuring many enhancements is here. These include:
- Search Box — As the user types, the control does a full substring search and displays the first 15 available values, the list of available values will change as the user types additional characters.
- Mobile Client Portal — The Matrix Client Portal now has a greatly improved mobile version.
- Print Button in My Listings — Users now able to skip the Full Search and go straight to print in “My Listings”.
- Add New Contact Button in Carts — When using Carts, users are able to add a new contact from Carts, without having to leave the search.
- Hot Sheets — Rather than save a “Days Back” setting separately for each Hot Sheet in the criteria page, in Matrix 6.7 the user now sets the “Days Back” on the home page when running the Hot Sheet.
- New Check boxes on Contacts Screen — The addition of two new check boxes: Reverse Prospecting and Mortgage Pre-Approved.
- CMA Custom Fields — Custom fields allow you to adjust on additional property attributes besides those already shown on the Subject Property screen. Each custom field now has the option of being linked to a field in the Matrix database.
- Map Improvements — The Map display in Matrix now has a “Lot Dimensions” link on the summary display that will display both the lot dimensions and lot size for the current property.
- Reverse Prospecting — Enhancements include: Sortable Columns, Agent Name, Pre-Approved Flag, E-mail History, Date Sent and File Folder Icon.
- Photo Captions — Users can click on the three dots in the corner to display the full photo comments.
For more details on these enhancements and more, visit our YouTube channel. You will find all of the quick 2-3 minute videos we posted each week over the past month demonstrating each enhancement.