Tip of the Week
NEW Quick CMA Report
We are pleased to announce a new report available for all property types—Quick CMA. This single line per property report gives you a quick comparison of listings for some of the most common data fields, grouped by Status. Also averages by Status and overall.
Look at this Single Family Residential example.
To run your own Quick CMA Report:
- Run a search in any property type.
- Select all of your search results.
- Click the “Print” button on the Actions button bar at the bottom of your search results.
- From the reports list, select “NEW! Quick CMA.” You will find it first in the list below the line “Reports below print as PDF only.”
- Depending on your preference, click either the “Print to PDF” or “Email PDF” button.
Because there are so many fields we wanted to fit, many of the column headers are abbreviated. Here is a key:
- Bd: Bedrooms
- Bth: Total Baths
- AFSF: Above Ground Finished Square Footage
- TFSF: Total Finished Square Footage
- BFSF: Building Finished Square Footage (Commercial/Mixed Use only)
- FSZ: Foundation Size
- Built: Year Built
- $/Sqft: Price Per Finished Square Foot (uses Sale Price for Sold, List Price for all other)
- $/Acre: Price per Acre (Lots & Land only)
- SC: Seller Contribution
- SP%LP: the percentage of the List Price received as the Sale Price (does not factor in Seller Contribution)
- Date: Off Market Date for Pending, Closed Date for Sold, List Date for all others
- DOM: Days on Market
- CDOM: Cumulative Days on Market