New Agent Tool: Find
We are pleased to announce the availability of Find, a new agent tool created by Move, Inc. (the company that brings you Realtor.com). This is a core service of NorthstarMLS and included in your subscription at no additional charge.
To access Find, click the link here on the Home page of Matrix in the “External Links” box (just below the WEBForms link). The first time you access Find, you will be asked to enter your name and email address. After that, you will automatically be directed straight to Find when you click the link.
What is Find?
Find is a database of residential properties throughout the U.S. into which information is captured from MLS’s and from public record sources. Find contains active listings data, off-market data, sold data, and property photos; county recorded data, community information, amenities, environmental, and transaction data. Just a few of the things you can do with Find:
- Search residential properties throughout the U.S. regardless of whether they are or have recently been for sale (information form MLS’s around the country and public records);
- Create Community Reports with valuable information for your clients about the surrounding community that you won’t find in Matrix;
- Create additional professional-looking Property Reports with your photo and company logo;
- Search using map or “natural language” search (e.g. 2 bedroom condos with deck and sauna in Minneapolis);
- View property lot boundaries and prices (list, sold in last 6 months or AVM) on map;
- View map layers such as school district boundaries, flight paths, amenities, and map pins for active, recently sold, off market and rental properties.
Find Overview Video (7 minutes)
Complete User Guide
Quick Guide: Keywords and Power Shortcuts
Quick Guide: Map Search
Quick Guide: Text Search
Quick Guide: Reports
Quick Guide: Hot Feeds
Technical Support: Click the “Contact Support” link in the upper right corner of any screen in the Find system.
Systems Supported: Windows PC with IE7 or later or Firefox 3.0 or later. Mac with Firefox 3.5 through 4.0.