Our colleagues at 10K Research are releasing several improvements to the Infosparks market analytics tool tonight (Thursday night).
Improvements to custom ranges:
- CUSTOM is now underlined when a custom range is in use.
- Users can now take any of the dynamically automated ranges as a starting point and edit them. (Infosparks-defined ranges are not editable themselves since they are automated, but they can be used as a guide for user-defined ranges.)
- Only the numbers keyboard will be shown for custom ranges defined on mobile devices.
- Inputs will ignore end values if they are lower than start values.
- No values will display if non-numeric characters are entered.
Improvement to sharing PDFs:
- Users now have a “Download” button on the share dialogue for PDF and CSV files. ( Downloaded PDF and CSV files are static only. Links are live, downloaded files are not.)
Upgrades to image quality:
- Users’ images are now uploaded at a higher resolution – improving the quality of PDF images.
Improved visuals, descriptions and element usage:
- User-defined areas will have an asterisk (*) next to the name of the area in the descriptive text under charts.
- Bug fixes with single/multi filter button in the upper right corner next to the question mark (visible when multiple areas are in play).
- Tool icons will now display in browser tabs and favorites/bookmarks.