Tip of the Week for 2/3
Stand Out With Photo Captions
A majority of active single family listing photos on NorthstarMLS do not take advantage of photo captions. Photo captions appear in NorthstarMLS Matrix reports that agents provide to their clients, and are also sent to broker reciprocity websites.
To add [or edit] captions to your listing photos:
- Go to Add/Edit and find the listing you wish to add photo captions to
- Click on the ‘Add/Edit Media’ link (near top right of page) and a pop-up window will appear with each of your previously uploaded listing photos for the selected property
- Click on ‘Add Caption’ and a text box appears where you can type in your photo caption, up to 250 characters
- Once you’re done typing the caption, click ‘Save’
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 for each photo
- Click ‘Save and Close’ on the pop up once you’re finished adding the photo captions
Submit Your Own Tip! Do you have a question that you would like to see featured a Tip of the Week? Or maybe you have your own tip you
would like to share with other NorthstarMLS users. Send your question or idea to email@example.com. We will use one submission each month and the winner will receive a $30 Caribou Coffee gift card!
Want to check out older Tip of the Week topics? Click here to view an archive of previous Tip of the Week entries.