Flooding Will Happen…Incorrect Determinations Should Not!
NorthstarMLS has partnered with MyFloodStatus, allowing you to order the most accurate flood reports in the industry, at a discounted rate.
Learn More With a 30-Minute Webinar
Join the experts at MyFloodStatus for a 30-minute webinar specially scheduled for NorthstarMLS subscribers. We offer lots of dates and times the week of June 18. Choose the session that works for you.
Why MyFloodStatus Reports?
- Superior flood determinations by MyFloodStatus in-house experts
- Ongoing expert support is included to help you through issues, such as correcting information and working with the bank/lender
- Looks at the location of the main structure in the flood zone, not just the property line
- Drastically reduce your risk of liability (each report is insured for errors and omissions up to $2M)
- Potentially reduce flood insurance premiums for homeowners, buyers and sellers
- Elevation Certificate guidance and LOMA issuance where applicable
- Upload the flood report to your listing on NorthstarMLS, and increase buyer activity for “low risk” properties in High Risk Flood Zones
- At only $25 per report, why not give it a try!
How Do I Order a MyFloodStatus Report?
Click the “MyFloodStatus” raindrop icon/link here on the Matrix home page (in the External Links box), or below the main photo on the Property Full Display for any listing in Matrix. MyFloodStatus will open in a new tab. Click the “Order a Report” option from the top menu, and fill out the quick form.